Leon Speakers is seeking to hire a full time salesperson to manage existing accounts and grow our business in the Commercial A/V space, including corporate, hospitality, healthcare and education.
Leon pioneered the design, research, development, and refinement of high-fidelity, thin form factor loudspeakers for flat panel displays. Today, we meticulously handcraft a full range of versatile loudspeaker solutions in Ann Arbor, MI, engineered to deliver high-performance audio in any environment. Leon’s Commercial Division provides custom audio solutions to high profile projects worldwide, spanning the skylines of Las Vegas and New York to the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies around the globe. For more information about Leon Commercial Sound Solutions, visit www.leoncommercialsound.com.
Bachelor’s degree from a college or university, plus a minimum of five years related experience and/or training in the audio/video field. Trade-based certifications and memberships a plus.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• At least 5 years of Commercial A/V sales, business development, systems engineering or consultative B2B sales experience. Trade-based certifications a plus.
• Must be able to write professional reports, provide accurate forecasts and maintain a CRM to keep management team informed.
• Proven ability to effectively develop and present professional sales presentations/demos to a wide variety of individuals at all levels, including C-level executives, A/V consultants, engineers, integrators and end-users.
• Generate sales proposals and quotations, working in tandem with our industrial design department, in order to specify and engineer equipment that matches customer’s particular needs.
• Ability to read, understand and work from CAD drawings and architectural blueprints.
• Travel 2-3 weeks per month to service existing accounts and establish new accounts.
• Continually identify and qualify potential customers
• Independently demonstrate equipment and attend trade shows.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing professional networks.
• Must be competitive, results driven, and have a strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Position reports to the EVP of Sales
• Adopts and demonstrates Leon Core Values: Creativity, Optimism, Responsiveness, Dedication, Initiative, Accountability and Loyalty
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Commercial A/V Salesperson job posting.